Friday, June 02, 2006

funnily enough

I stepped into Pizza Hut Qurum tonight. And it was overcrowded. And I thought the streets were bad enough. All colors, all races were there. All that harmony. Yada. Yada. Yada. Yea...

More to the point of this whole post.

I was beginning to see a pattern in all the people who were coming and going out the restaurant. Husbands. Wives. Kids. Toddlers. Good thing that you couldn't bring in your pet to the place. Who would bring in their Goldfish in this heat? Fish fingers anyone?

And the thing I began to realize is that I would grow up and still be single. He he he. What a joke. I'll end up being one of those bold and beautiful characters...all toughened up with muscalarity and experience.

Hmm..

Not exactly the type of thing to be looking forward to .. is it?

2 comments:

Arabized said...

bold and the beautiful scares me,and when will brooke just die. homewrecker. gosh.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arabized: lol...

I hate the Bold and Beautiful. Its just a sad excuse to watch American TV drama..

;o)