Saturday, June 24, 2006

the rant against passion

There's no such thing as being limited in one's abilities and skills. The skills we take from past experience and abilities we learn to progress in the nature of our growing pains.

Therefore, there is no such phrase as such as 'I don't know how to do this.." - because you learn it through time.

This applies to what went on with the Arabic language post I blogged a few days earlier and a recent attack from a certain someone that I don't have it in me to nurture the skill of having to write a proper piece of Arabic litreature.

Children don't learn first-hand how to run, they crawl then walk and so on. And in that perspective of things I am developing this new passion of mine. As primary as it may seem in it's very early stage, I know that one day, I would turn around and laugh at myself from trying to write should I not succeed.

Perhaps it would good to mention here that this is probably the 5th attempt in my entire lifetime span in the Arabic language field.

Explination over.

3 comments:

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

" Do the thing you think you cannot do"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Per Your Request:

"If at first you don't succeed; try, try, again".

;o)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

gmj:

thank you very much for that nice compliment..but i seriously think that there are other individuals out there who are better than me in linguistic aspects..

thanks again, though