Friday, June 30, 2006

Oh Always Me

So I am told day in and day out that everything happens for a reason and that if something bad happens to me or let's say for me, then there would definitely something else coming up that is a hundred times (or so) that is better for me in store and that I haven't ran into just yet.

Ok. Granted that sort of lifts up your damped spirits just a bit but what about what I do now during the grieving period? 'Hang in there?'

To everyone whose confused and frustrated about the whole subject, I was given a month's notice to leave my job and look elsewhere to work.

6 comments:

Arab Lady said...

i'm really so sorry to hear that.inshala u will find a job that's a thousand times better than the 1 u will leave...dont be disappointed plzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I so hate it when you can't control such circumstances. Its like going back to square '1'.

Anonymous said...

But why have you been asked to leave? If you don't mind revealing the reason, that is...

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

I can't say why, because that is on a more deeper personal level than to be quoted here on the blog.

My post was just to ventelate about what was going on my mind at the time since I missed a post on Thursday.

Thank you for your concern, though..

Anonymous said...

"i cant say cos thats on a more deeper personal level" - are you kidding?

Have you left anything to 'personal' on this blog?

How many days do we give you before you spill it ALL out?

You make me laugh..seriously!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

As far as I am concerned, that is up to me to place whatever information as I please on this blog. So the issue of me spilling it ALL out is none of your concern.

How about coming out from the hiding and telling me who you really are and stop this fancy showdown online for the person you really are?

And just for the record; I may have spilt the beans in the past over personal issues but that is a long gone matter and I only focus on what concerns me and me only on this blog ever since. So I don't see what you're ranting about..

Now, if you don't have anything better to add herein, I suggest you dissapear very much like the anonymous name you so bravely chose..