Monday, June 19, 2006

Lost Hope

A day isn't a day without you
My life is nothing without you
I feel so much emptiness
The wind knocks me over from thinking of you

I am the like the raindrop on it's way to the ground
I evaporate into thin air before I have the chance to make a sound

My chances are slim of ever seeing you again
But I still hold on to hope before the sun sets down

I have sadness in my eyes
A gasp of seeing you in surprise

Thorns of a red flower cause me to bleed
I pay no attention as I am taken away by your sight with such ease

Do I dream?
Do I wake myself up?
I'd rather live this
Then wake up to the reality of lost hope

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be a great website, might you be interested in doing an interview about how you developed it? If so e-mail me! Good Friday Celebration

Unknown said...

It is my very first time that i have a look at this website. I recently came across countless interesting information in your weblog notably this discussion. Among the numerous responses on your writings, I guess I’m not the only one experiencing all of the excitement right here! Happy Mother'S Day Message To All Mom

Unknown said...

We stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again. Easter Quotes