Thursday, December 22, 2005

An earlier poem

I had written this poem in my laptop a few weeks ago. Don't know when exactly. Thought I'd put it here for your entertainment.

---------

The greatest thing you'll ever know is to love and be loved in return

She came in her own shy way
Smiling ever so beautifully
Hearts beating
Pulsating ever more fast

Hold the will to say something wrong
Stop the feelings from exploding within
Are we both destined?
Or is this all for fun?

Hour after hour
Not one feeling sour
Hearts speak
And the passion is devoured

She is the smile I miss
She is the hug I need
She is the love I seek
She is the one for me

Open the door
For sickness to come out
Fill the room
With the warmth of love and clear the doubt

Tingle in my blood
Twinkle her eyes, when not shut
Paradise is a bliss I favor to have
The closest I have come closest to it and probably the end

I wish I had the courage to say this to you
That it is you and only you
For these past months, not of few
I only think of you

0 comments: