Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Rebel Within


Barely anyone has noticed - not that I was looking for your attention - that I had gone offline for a good few days to clear my head of everything. And as striking as the idea is it hasn't stopped me from coming back, because I was intially thinking about quitting blogging and article writing altogether.

But then again, I had opened up the potential within me. What side would you take if you were caught between sitting in the same time zone and the whole universe revolving around you? I chose to awaken the rebellion within me. But thus, I have also awakened the demons that were locked inside behind a steel door in the depths of my soul. The ones who haunt my everynight dreams and think of days as their ghantly playground.

But I favor on. I choose to take this path because I know it is the right one. And as one friend had put it to me once, 'You have to face your demons one day or another'.

The flower on the grave
The night this day awakes
The soul that shines
The light it sheds in such divine

The power, the will
That I hold within me
The struggle of my soul
The reason that will come to be

Shoot on
Even with despair
Behavior of a warrior?
Or a man who is just scared?

That reason will come to be..

0 comments: