Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Putting things into perspective

An opportunity knocks on my door; a job offering for a company in the mobile business and it's neither Nawras nor Oman Mobile.

Think I might take it once I find the advertisement for it.

Maybe it will help me put things into perspective from another point of view that shows more advantages than disadvantages of the life that I lead.

------------------

And then we can start to walk through the valley of the greens as though they were never ever greener before. The life I lead, the false pretence, that I will lay below. Cast amongst the street, am I now. Soladirity, is a curse, not a gift, never to be handed out. Push out the boundary of reason and enjoy. The life you once dreamed of, will become reality and not just something of a coy..

0 comments: