Friday, December 16, 2005

Logically Impended

Something in me wants to change so badly. I feel one day that it will explode up from within. And I can't keep hiding it anymore. I have to take some sort of action. Something. Anything.

Something within me wants to change my routine. Get a job. Forget the romance part.

Am I realizing myself or is it an act of desperation, I ask you? Because I wouldn't know at all.

I have never been in this situation before. I have been in many levels whereby I am taken down by my low self esteem to a dark and sinister place of my soul's ever lightening eclipse-like shadow.

Some of you will read this and will say to themselves 'where have I heard this before?'. Others will whisper amongst themselves 'well show us your actions to prove what you are feeling inside'. But before I do do that; I want to understand what is it that's pushing me to feel this way.

I'm not depressed. But neither am I happy. And all the common sense in the world seems to clash in tides within my head and I can't seem to figure out what's wrong and what's right.

I know what's right because it's right. And I know what's wrong because it's wrong. But for God sakes; what should I do?

What if I take this path and end up being a totally emotionless person in the end and do end up with no one at all and a job along with all the money that a wealthy man could ever ask for? And if I do take the other path, then how I would know that I would still be trapped in some sort of way in my emotions, my 'depression'-ional state and end up being - worst case scenario - divorced, a job that doesn't pay and homeless?

Of all the logic in the world, nothing seems to make sense to me anymore.

Nothing whatsoever..

2 comments:

* said...

What you need to do is source out the angst.
I've nee there and much further. But just when you think you have it all, and then you lose it. Then you learn to kick back, claw back, and then you really understand what the value of evrything is.
Thats when this goes away.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

"...after that, I understood the rules. I knew what I had to do. But I did not. I was compelled not to." Agent Smith - The Matrix Reloaded