Saturday, December 10, 2005

It Doesn't Matter Anymore

It doesn't really matter anymore
It doesn't really matter to me anymore

The night glooms in
The sad talks float, not swim
And I'm lonely and on my own

What facts don't win
Memories canot be killed
I'm still on my own

Is fate just a reality?
Am I not to accomplish what I need?
So what is there to life?
If there's no 'u' beside 'i'?
And it doesn't matter anymore

This is the journey that I must make
These are my emotions that cannot be faked
The personal diary of my subconcious brain
The life I live to always give but never take
And it still doesn't matter
It still doesn't matter
No; it still doesn't matter anymore

And when you walk through that door
A part of you goes along
Don't tempt fate to take it all

Because by the time I wrote this
It's you who I still seem to miss
And I keep lying to myself when I say this;

That it doesn't matter anymore..

0 comments: