Tuesday, December 27, 2005

not in theweek - again?

It seems rather sad that when a publication such as theweek gives it's word to publish your work every fortnight it doesn't stick to it's word and instead gives excuses of different genres.

This is the second time my article doesn't get published nor am I informed about whether my article would have been or not published in the weekly gazette.

Last time this happened, there was the excuse of them not running it because they were burried up to their necks with managing the Oman2Day Best Restaurants Awards 2005. And because of that my article got published 3 weeks later instead of two weeks. Now it's the same thing all over again.

And this time it's being pushed further to one whole month.

I have no idea what to do in this case.. after all, they are doing me th favor of publishing my articles in their gazette every now and then. But tolerence of bad behavior towards clients has it's limits.

0 comments: