Sunday, December 11, 2005

Things I absolutely love (NOT!)

There a few things which I loathe in Oman. So many things. And many of them are just related to some internal issues that you have no hand in or possible have no idea about or perhaps even because the community's concious is over active.

Things like when you know someone, like a friend and they pass you by - you know them for so long - that they ignore you like you're not there.

Things like family relatives like uncles, aunts, nephews, cousins, neices and such that do the same thing with the worst cold shoulder that you would ever not want to encounter. And why? 'I didn't see you' - I'm sorry, do you need a telescope? 'I wasn't paying attention' - The dead could have heard me calling out.

You know what? If you don't want to bother yourself with saying hi to me then just say so. But don't make a stupid excuse about you not paying attention. I have the mind of an elephant. And I will see to it that you suffer the same cold shoulder you so graciously passed onto me that very same day.

I'm probably a blogger's most worst nightmare if you were to run into me. Because I speak truthfully and honestly. Sometimes out of irrational rage. Other times because I just speak the honest truth. Either way, it seems that people out there and bloggers alike do not like to hear what I have to say. Personally speaking, I think it's their loss. I only believe that you should treat people the way you would like to be treated back.

Take care, all..

0 comments: