Monday, December 05, 2005

the story goes..

So I have another to admit.

This makes me laugh and wonder if man was made to be a confiding machine. I wonder if he will ever live up to expectations?

Besides that slight deviation from the topic at hand, here's what I am thinking about and going to probably to do within the next few weeks..

Seeing that I am at a point whereby I feel my lowest out of all my sickness seasons put together and feeling that I am doing nothing useful in this life of mine. I have decided to actually go out and try to get a life. Actually, rephrase that into make a life out of what I have.

Since my health has been semi-stable in the last few months that I have come out of hospital - thank God - and seeing that time is just passing me by with me doing nothing than my old routine of having to wake up late and do what I always do and repeating the same actions over and over again.

I feel like I have to prove to myself that I am worthy of my ultimate goal in life, which currently is to find me the right woman and finally get settled. That will never happen unless I have a stable job of mine. And since my health is doing good these days, now would be the right time to get up and say to the world that I am not afraid of what you throw in my face and that I would rather stand up in your gusty winds than sit and dwell over what I should be doing and not.

Because I know that would never get me anywhere.

Wish me luck, folks..

0 comments: