Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'd really like to know..

I know a minor percentage of you post comments on my blog. While the majority enjoys reading it and passing by to another blog/website of their choice because they have nothing more to add to what has already been said.

Being that said.

I have a proposition for you guys/gals..

I'd like to know - and in all honesty - what you all think of my blog. Things that could be improved and things that should stay. Even the ideas behind the blog. Or perhaps the nature of the attitude of who writes behind the posts.

Anything you can think of related to this blog and all that is related to it.

Just tell me what you think.

Go ahead - blow me away..

4 comments:

Jassim said...

Its good. Dont change it.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Local Hero: Thanks. But are you sure?

One Nine Seven One said...

I agree, it is good. Why and how will you change it?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nomaadic: Thank you. But the importance of writing what's on my mind is just as important as it's appearance - which is the reason why I ask this.