Thursday, December 15, 2005

Public Announcement

To all those who had pre-ordered my books through email. I have failed to reach such a small goal and for that I apologize.

I do remember that I said to you all that I had sent them - fact is that I had them in their rightful envelopes and waiting for them to be mailed to your respectful addresses and I have had a little financial setback.

So I'm afraid that if you still would like to get a copy of the book then you would probably have to wait a little more - like maybe one more month little more..

Please forgive me..

2 comments:

. said...

What book? you published a book?

May i know it!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

x: It's a poetry book called Wonderous World. It's my 2nd one. If you're interested in getting one and you're here in Oman you can get it at the Family Bookshop and Turtles Bookshop branches..