Friday, August 12, 2005

2 days to go..


Count down has commenced to going to Malaysia. In 2 days I start off my trip to the Malaysian cities; Kuala Lampur; Sunway Lagoon district; and Penang.

This would be the third time round that I am going there. And I absolutely love the place. You can never get enough of it.

Maybe next time - if I am working - I could probably get a short holiday to go to Glasgow; Scotland - the UK. It's where I got my English language teaching during the Primary school period.

Seriously, I feel really happy to get out of the country because it has been so long that I had been down in the dumps and now the chance has presented itself. How cool is that, huh?

Wow. I want to do a lot of things there. Wake up to a spalsh of cold swimming pool water. Probably breakfast in bed. Sightseeing in China town. Maybe see the Petronas Towers. Buy a lot of stuff is another thing which I want to do.

Here, I come!

3 comments:

muscati said...

Have fun, Ghosty. KL is my favorite city in Asia. I never get bored of going there though I've never been there in the summer when its full of Arabs. Am not a big fan of Sunway Lagoon. I thought it was for kids only.

come back in one piece :)

Noors said...

Penang was my favourite! It was good to be away from the city and spend some time within a small area.

Sunway lagoon was kinda fun. We were all wet by the time we got out of there lol.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

muscati: thanks, dude. i'll keep a lookout for baby stuff! ;o)

Noors: did you know that Penang was one of the cities hit by the tsunami tidal wave? i saw it on tv once and it was shocking..

and you're right about it as a small quite 'townish' island.. i love malaysia a lot. but next time around it won't be malaysia. it'll have to be somewhere else. maybe if i am lucky enough - australia or the UK. either way, its far too early to think about them now.

i'll keep you all posted through internet cafes in Malaysia about how the trip is going..

woohoo! malaysia, here we come!