Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Corner

Don't talk to me about women
I simply can't understand
Why they try to heed you in
And then pretend

That they're not into you
They don't feel the way that you do
About them

Telling you its been a hard time
Or they just want to be alone
By saying the magic phrase "Lets just be friends"

Sick of women that turn me on
Having to google at me like they mean 'let's get it on'

And when you do try
You end up in tears and cry
Like everything you ever imagined was a whole lie
And you're denied that simple feeling of passion that tries so much to hide

What a true waste it is
In order to find a truthful relationship
After so many tries you'd think
You'd be blessed not messed up and sick

Why is it dear God
That you created a species
That makes you feel lonesome and gloomy
But when you're with them you feel its something special?

Why dear God
Is it, why?
That everytime I try
I fail? Even though it is a dying tail. Why?

I feel the pressure of the world upon me
Trying to mantain it but can't hold on much longer
Its slipping from my hands
The problems, I don't understand
Maybe. Just maybe. I'll sit in my corner (?)

0 comments: