Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Trauma or Drama?

I think that the subconcious can really come to the concious level. To the point that it could probably take over your body and mind at times.

I say this because I always have occurrences of violent images and daydreams when I watching something and I don't realize it at times but I actually react to them by putting myself into these situations on the subconcious level. Like if I am watching things of sad nature like a death or something I find that I put myself in that position trying to see how everyone reacts to that motion in the daydream.

Silly as it may sound, it makes me confused to the point whereby when I disconnect I often stay in that state of sadness for instance for a while still reacting to it still thinking about it.

I don't know if I am losing it or if it's normal but that's how I feel when this kind of thing happens.

Just thought on sharing it here.

0 comments: