Tuesday, August 16, 2005

D.O.A.

8 long hours of flight and when I got to my hotel here in Malaysia I was totally beat. It was around 11pm when I got there (the hotel). Went out to grab me a bite from somewhere near and to my suprise there was an Arabic restaurant that was only a small walking distance away. 2 kabab sandwhiches, french fries and a Pepsi at my hotel room later on - I was snoring away.

Didn't even bother to get up for breakfast. I was so damn tired. By the time I got up it was 2pm here (by the way, its a +4 hour difference between Oman and Malaysia), took a nice long hot shower, dressed up and went out.

And what makes things easier for me is that my hotel is stamped in the middle of 4 great big 6 floor high, street wide, malls from all corners. Shoppers paradise!

Weather here is nice and cool. Everything is so cool here. But all I can say is that when I am alone in my room - thinking - it makes me feel so alone. Next time I plan on taking a trip outside of Oman I am not going alone. And I am not talking about my family..

0 comments: