Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Picture this

Last night I couldn't get to sleep at all. I kept twisting and turning until the bed sheets just gave up on me and threw themselves on the hotel floor. Talk about giving up easily. Plus the fact that I had a severe headache that just didn't want to go away for some reason or another. I swear I was this close to becoming one of those Japanese people shouting out some unknown Japanese stuff from the top of their lungs. And that's no piece of cake, I can tell you that much.

Back to Malaysia.

If it were April here, and you wanted to play a mean joke on someone on the very first day of that month, then you should send them through a passage way of restaurants here in one of the Malaysian malls. I almost threw up from the smell. And I thought carbondioxide was intoxicating.

I know what you're all thinking now; you're thinking does this guy have anything nice ever to blog about? Well, my answer to you is: duh!

The people are still really nice. The chics are ..ok. The weather is fine.

Oh and I did find out that some people never change. For instance, if you go to a currency exchange shop, they are the same cold accountants who have no other job than talking to Benjamin, Franklin and Roosevelt all day long. And so help them if one should ever interfere with that romantic greenish attraction between those two lovebirds. Sheesh.

Kuala Lumpur is crowded with Arabs. I can't differentiate between the Saudis and Kuwaitis because their women all dress up in the same Penguin dress - he he - sorry ladies. I think they bring along their husbands for either of two reasons; 1) to watch what he does and should he try anything dumb not to mention stupid. And 2) to use him as a rear view mirror. Just as well though, because half the women who aren't wearing a ninja outfit have really bad moustaches that you almost mistake them for a man who hasn't had a haircut in ayons.

I wish I could have posted pictures of my trip here but I had to get me a prepaid card since I was using a Nawras Ajel card from Oman. They hadn't been able to patch up roaming to Malaysia just yet but their saying that will definitely happen within this century. But I did manage to record some guys doing break dancing moves. Unfortunately they cannot be posted onto blogspot because it doesn't support phone media files or it does and I don't know about it (I will have to check it out when I get back to Oman).

Anyhow..

See ya all around..

0 comments: