Friday, August 19, 2005

Day five in Malaysia

So, it's Friday and I moved over the Pyramid Towers Hotel in the Sunway Lagoon Valley. And what a relief it is to have a bigger room! Phew! I tell you folks, next time you plan to go on holiday just remember to give the travel agent your specs (i.e.: width; height, etc.). You never know, the next time you're booked into a hotel, you'll be sleeping in a box.

And this place is so much more livelier. He he he..

There's a connection to the mall that you could go into which has everything. I tried to bargain off between trading in my phone and the new Sony Ericsson but some dude thought he could rip me off by valuing it at 45 Rials! Cheepskate! Especially when I was getting offered 90 Rials for it in Kuala Lumpur. But I'm not interested in the Sony Ericsson anymore. I want to get the Motorrola A780 which has an outside keypad and an inside touch screen for more advanced uses. It is one wicked phone I'm telling you. But it's damn expensive. Costs around the 200 Rials mark. So I guess I will have to wait until I come back to Oman to get it. Hopefully it will be offered for less than that. I hope.

And yet again this place is so full of Arabs and Europeans to my surprise. I guess this is the aftershock of having those bombings in London; Cairo; and the earthquake in Turkey. Because it is full.

I wish I could talk more about what's on my mind but if I did that then my blog would probably be shut down because of my use of words. I guess I will have to keep that to myself.

Blog you next time.

0 comments: