Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Moonlighting

5 days to Malaysia.

Then I could probably do whatever I want.

Here's a thought: handgliding! Or better yet; bungeyjumping. That would be wild.

I went today (Monday) and finally approved the printing of my book, now all I have to do is sit and wait. But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. I am thinking if things don't go smoothly with publishing and all, then it could be until I come back - which is, the 27th of August - that it might come out. Sorry.

I also had a checkup appointment - last one - before I go on the trip just to be on the safe side and my Hgb level is up to 10.6. Yes, ladies and gentlemen; you count right! Its almost 11! Not bad for a comeback, not to mention great timing.

So all things come to a good end? Pehaps.

I still would have liked to have achieved something better in my life within the few weeks after I had been released permanently from hospital; personally and professionally.

No matter at how much I may be able to get done and applauded for, keeping in mind my health condition (that is almost non-existant at this stage of time), I still feel that there is something missing in my life.

A career? Maybe. But I don't think so. Jobs come and go.

A great and ultimately healthy lifestyle? I wish.

Its a nagging feature of the person within me. Feeling socially secure.

But I keep on reminding myself as do my friends whom I wonder carelessly with these days in the streets of Oman (which is another of saying: I am not telling you where I go with them);

Fret not, noble steed
For your time will come
And with your patience, you will have won
The heart of a woman, the soul of a Godess amongst the plains
And the courage to snap success from the jaws of defeat


Moonlighter out.

0 comments: