Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dear Princess (series)

Dear Princess of my heart
What passion you have sparked

'tis everyday
That I think of you
Not an hour, not a second passes by
Without seeing you, even as I close my eyes

In this heat
In this blunder
With enemies before me
I am in torture

I would have thought
That I would have had your passion one day
The affection that I choose to show you
Is the chance forever gone 'til Judgement Day?

Fair chosen soul of my life
Hazel brown or black eyes
Wistful black short hair
Gleeming eyes upon you, I wish to protect you from their snare

Should I rejoice in happiness as I am slane?
That in Heaven should we meet again?
Or fight the last fight in your name?
Red roses all around me, calling in your grace, making me going insane

'tis the hour that I will never deny
The beauty I would always see in your face, your eyes
Time would always rush by
Leaving me in discontent for another moment to choose it's time

Passionately yours my Princess
Your soul do I favor 'til I am guided into Heaven

0 comments: