Thursday, August 18, 2005

Introducing: The Prowler..

The minute I got out of the hotel today I thought that it was a great fresh new day to embrace. To feel that nice weather upon your face.

What happened next just proved that there is someone out there trying to knock me off that special mood which I needed so much; it had been raining since 5am. And not just drizzle or little tiddy bits of pitty pat water drops. No. It had been raining cats and dogs. And canaries, too. And if the rain drops had been any larger we would have had cows dropping down from the sky, too. Talk about instant delivery of dairy products - not exactly your cup of tea.

It was flooding. But the good thing that the water seemed to go somewhere which is the reason why the streets got dry so fast after the pouring had lightened up a bit later on.

Tomorrow I get to go to my 2nd hotel destination - the Pyramid Towers Hotel in Sunway Lagoon district. I'm kinda excited I guess because I don't know what the hotel is like plus the fact that the Sunway Lagoon area is a great resort for those who just want everything within a grasp's reach. For instance, Sunway Lagoon Hotel is connected to a gigantic mall; an ice skating rink; a cinema; a water theme park; swimming pools; its own amusement park for kids and adults - I could just go on and on. I had been told earlier by my travel agent that it is the same case with this hotel I am heading to tomorrow. So, fingers crossed.

I hadn't slept all night last night, too. What is it with me? I keep trying to get to sleep but just can't focus my mind on it. And its affecting me badly in someway because I doze off for about half an hour or so in the middle of a crowd which is really embarassing.

Wonder how many DVDs am I allowed to bring into Oman? Last time the Policeman at the Seeb Airport customs area almost confiscated all 30 from me had it not been for the time - which was 4am. This time I had bought some really great new titles all worth 800 Baizas each (at a total of 11) not to mention two PC video games. Plus I am thinking of buying a WiFi card for my laptop (can anyone tell me what is the cheapest price for them in Oman so I can make a decision, quick?)..

I am having 2nd thoughts about certain future plans that I had already announced previously (i.e.: Masters; Dentistry's; and gym enrollment).. I am just in a phase that I need to get my head straight, sorry. And for those who have a problem about my reluctance on this issue - you can stuff it.

The Prowler

0 comments: