Monday, August 22, 2005

Penang

So tomorrow I move to Penang for the 4 last days of this journey here in Malaysia. Although I don't think that I would count the 4th day because I would be flying back to Oman. And I won't even give you the time when I do arrive there (i.e.: Oman) so I don't get picked up. Never know who I insulted at all - he he he - kidding.

Penang has a bigger population of Chinese Malaysians than it does of orginal Malaysians. But the people there are still nice - last time I checked, that is.

The weather forecast for the next few days is still in scattered showers. Its making the weather cold here and thats the kind of weather that could possibly cause me to have a fever. Fortunately I haven't had one since I came to Sunway Lagoon (since it has a central air conditioning system and a built in ice rink in its mall, too).

And I know that winter is coming up in Oman so I am going to try to hold off some things until I am sure about what's on my mind and then I would make an important future decision. Sounds a bit like the Terminator.

Anyhoo - if I get access to an internet cafe there I'll be in touch, otherwise, see ya soon in Oman..

Adios

0 comments: