Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dear Princess (series - part 2)


Dear Princess,

Don't say I didn't try
The life I will live before I die

Given the hopes and dreams to someone anew
Life will produce chances and wash away my sorry little blues

Forgiveness is a Godly manner
To suspect that you wouldn't would cause me such a bother

I have passed the phase of lies and dreams
Where reality was anything but to be achieved

Flip a coin to know the truth
Luck will never help you unless you help you

Face the chance, the challenge that obstructs your way
Favor the bliss not the singing Harmonica of the Devil that walks by you on a hot day

Feelings overcome
Blinded? I don't know

Sit at home and sulk away with sighs
Or release your spirit up to the skies?

Insanely yours,
The passion that follows through

0 comments: