Sunday, August 14, 2005

'tis Was The Night 'afore..

So, it's tonight that I will leave for Malaysia.

I will have to be up before 3am after midnight here to be able to get to the airport by 4 or 4:30am to catch a flight from here (Muscat) to Dubai (UAE) that departs by 6:30am. So I decided to stay up the whole night probably watching DVDs or something. It'll be cool. I think. ;o)

I will keep on blogging from Malaysia and what goes on with me over there so please stay in touch with my blog unless you don't like it and you're like 'snuff it', then that's up to you.

I should be back to Muscat again by the 27th of August nightime. I still have to check and confirm my return-bounding tickets.

So I will bid you adiew (I know that's not how you spell it but I am rubbish at that language - what can I say?) and hope to see your posts flowing in, still while I am there and as I will be back.

Take care y'all..

0 comments: