Friday, September 30, 2005

And here's one I made earlier..

Guys.. whatever you do, don't watch the skeleton key. It's not even scary. Make a toddler watch it and he/she would laugh. Ok; maybe an infant. Ok, ok, fine; a girl. But that's it. What was the use of suspence music during the whole movie if there are always these cut scenes with hip hop songs? It just takes away the mood. I mean; me and my friends ended up making silly jokes the whole time about the actors and laughing our eyeballs out. It was even funnier than Scream 3.

Well, at least I had a really good day today.

And I found another opportunity for a part time job at some other place.

Thing is though; I am a bit frustrated as what to do exactly. Do I do my MBA now and get a job later or do I go for the job and wait later on till next year maybe to do my MBA? I can't do both because it's draws out all your energy.

I also heard from a friend that the TRA (Telecommunications Regulatory Authority) in Oman wouldn't let either Oman Mobile nor Nawras lower their per minute rates for local and international calls. If that's true; then what's the use of the competition if not for the benefit of the subscribers of either service companies; right? When will these people ever learn? The establishment of such a body even in western countries is only to monitor how each competitor deals with the competition in a legal manner - not to interfere with how each other offers better products at better rates.

The ESO (Enivormental Society of Oman) is holding a presentation on the Conservation of the Houbara Bustard this Saturday. I will be attending it amongst other people who are willing to emphasise the environmental habitat and it's needs from the local communities in Oman. If you're interested in it, please click here.

What could only be will be
The stars, the rivers, the seas
Deliver her the happiness she deserves
The desire for eternal bliss, for her
The red rose upon her window petal
Her eyes; the moon, I drown into the sea

Remember the smile you will always have
Remember the laugh of whom, people, you please
Remember the heart, you hold in your chest
Remember your soul, yours to keep

Bound by the will, that I am
Bound by your presence where-ever you may be
Bound by your smile when you are always glad
Bound by the force of happiness, of which, you glee

Red rose upon your window petal
The day I die, is your entrance to eternity

2 comments:

Nash said...

Hey there Ali,
Why don't you do MBA part-time? That way you can have both

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I can't do that; nash. Otherwise I would end up wearing myself out.

Although the idea of having to do the MBA part time to do other things is kind of intriguing..but its more stressful mentally..if you know what i mean