Thursday, September 22, 2005

(mis)fortune

What's the cost to having a simple happy moment?

Have you ever thought about it?

Ok, let me ease your wondering and tell you what I mean. For every life on God's Earth, there is a sense of happiness because of the joy it brings. But for every life that also comes to existing there is also a disaster happeing elsewhere - be it death; accidental or otherwise. And with that death there is also an overwhelming sense of sadness, solitude, and sincere loneliness of the lost soul.

So if I am having such a wonderful time right now, to what cost? Someone elsewhere is dying; near to their timed death or perhaps already passed on to the 'other side'.

It makes you think and appreciate the many wonders this world that God has brought us into. Before this I used to always think that if I was God I wouldn't have created life in the first place because I really don't see the point of doing the whole deal. I still partially believe in that. But I also now believe that whatever is planned out for me or anyone on this lonely planet of the solar system is already written for us in God's book of (mis)fortune.

That pessmistic side of me will always lie deep within my soul. Always. And there always be an emotional tide wave of the battle between the two. Maybe one day one side it will all be over. And then the side that does win will maybe take me over.

Maybe I would turn into some evil monstrasity of a person.

Then again; I could turn out to be an Angel.

Heck; if it was up to me, I'd rather be the pizza delivery guy. But, wait, that's not a good choice either. I'd be eating them all.

Besides that; what do you think?

0 comments: