Friday, September 23, 2005

The Ultimate Goal

Ok.

So most of the people I know have come by me these few days (since Tuesday, actually) and congratulated me on the article and how I look in my picture in the theweek. And to be honest it feels quite nice to be just a tad famous. What can I say? LoL.

And as things are getting better because people have now began to realize my passion about writing and poetry, I plan to go further into that with my new regular columns in the same publication (yes; I know, this is the zillionth time I have mentioned it) and furthermore, my third - and possibly my final - book would not be about a collection of poems as its predecessors are/were. But rather would be a poetic story from beginning to end. Still haven't figured out when it would come out, and what it's about. What I do know is that is now my ultimate goal right now in the writing business: to be distingueshed as a truly professional writer. Because poetry can only take you so far. But in the world of your imagination: you are boundless. That's where the writing comes in.

My new book Wonderous World will hit the shelves very very soon. So keep this blog in your favorites if you plan to know about the date when it does..

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

kaza: i don't understand, though. why?