Friday, September 30, 2005

Bluetooth Mania

So let me get this straight. Its either the guys who are after you mistaking you for a woman or a woman trying to have some fun with another person when you're there.

What am I talking about? Bluetooth; that's what.

It's the new craze in town. And its so annoying to the point that I just wanna shut off my phone, but I keep my bluetooth on for a reason, when I want to transfer files from my laptop to the phone and vice versa when I am outside. Or possibly one day, use the phone to dial up an internet connection.

Why would a woman try to hook up with a person through bluetooth? I mean what does it really say? And say if a man or woman was making the 'connection' - what then? It's pointless, really.

And that's the reality of the situation.

In Kuwait, they have their own bluetooth usage law. In Saudi Arabia and the UAE, there used to be a big riot about this such an issue.

And in Oman are having a wack at it as if it was a PSP (PlayStation Portable).

It's a clear case of invasion of privacy, that's what I say..

0 comments: