Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Everything that has a beginning has an end

This was bound to happen some day. Today officially sucked. I knew it was coming. But didn't know when. After all, all good things must come to an end whereby we leave the primrosey dreams in our sleep and wake up to what's going on around us in reality world.

And its no pizza, I tell ya.

Its like someone saw how much fun I was having with my spare time and decided to mallot me down into the Earth. Yikes. I mean. Double yikes. Triple even.

I wish winter would hurry up and come here because I so miss all that rain, cold winds and being so damn lonesome all over again.

What happened? What happened? You ask..?

Maybe nothing and maybe I am blowing things up out of proportion. But I have learnt a lesson and that is that no matter whoever asks you so many times to reveal what you're thinking about; just don't. They won't like it - and neither would you. So it's better staying where it is; in your mind.

Blathering blabberskites. Holy shamolian shanopies.

Where's a batcave when you need one?

Somebody just shoot me

0 comments: