Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Burp-athon

I remember this day along time ago when we were still in primary schools and it was just me, my best friend, and a bunch of other people who I can't seem to remember they were.

But that's not the focus of story.

The focus is this: We had all gone out to a fast food joint here in Oman and it still exists to this day except its still not as popular - maybe because of this incident (he he he). A bunch of us got their meals and started eating away while waiting for the others to come by and join us. Before we knew it there were a few others that we had not seen for quite some time. And the merrier the crowd seemed.

And since we all pretty much had finished our food and still had our hands on our sodas (soft drinks) we did what any child dreams of doing all their life. We burped it all away.

Naturally, everyone around us got sick to death but what could they do to a bunch of youngsters who were just having fun by burping down to the songs of rythm & blues; hip-hop and pop?

I will say this though; all we needed was a maestro and we would have had a chance in becoming real burpo-stars with Simon applauding us "Encore! Encore!"

Burp!

Excuse me

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I think Oman should have a burp-athon championship ...

may the best burper win!

he he he