Friday, September 16, 2005

Inevitability


So it looks like I have almost forgotten about whom I thought (or maybe still deep down) that I was in love with. I don't know yet. And I can't judge at this point in time at all because although I may not be doing much in my life right now my mind is quite tied up in the sense of things to be done, planned, and sorting out domestic issues within me and my other problems, although, this time I will not disclose them.

I have nothing else to say to that person anymore. As cold as it may sound this is how I feel right now.

And I have nothing else to give this life in terms of emotions anymore. Right now I will concentrate on my career and nothing else. Be it in terms that I will start with the theweek as a regular columnist or otherwise.


I regret that I have come to this age to take this decision. It seems that it was inevitable.

Please excuse my total lack of humor in this post. And should this post sound depressing; tough. That's how it is. Its not like I get that many hits on this site to appreciate the many people who comment on it (not that I don't appreciate the very little comments that I do get here).

That's how it is.

That's how it's gonna be.

2 comments:

Nash said...

Am a bit confused by your post. Anyhow good luck with your new career, I hope things work out for you.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

whats confusing about it?