Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Stupidest Person in the World

How many times can I account the number of situations on which I have created by myself to become the worst being on this planet in terms of intelligence? If there were any intelligent life-forms out there watching us from their techno-frenzy-scopes they'd probably be laughing away at me because of the many mistakes I had made because I didn't take time to think it over.

Don't be stunned - it's true. I am actually the most stupidest being God had ever implanted a brain into. And why? Because I hardly ever use it - that's why.

I don't there's ever been a time where I have played intelligently, even. I got myself into a situation now whereby I have myself convinced that I am in love with a person that I hardly even know, let alone support because of lack of job material amongst other personal reasons.

I had also encountered upon a situation whereby I was given this title because I could never get a joke that was being thrown away at me. I always end up with a daze on my face and me going 'Huh?'

I remember once also a friend telling me once that 'if you find yourself in love with a person, then you part your ways, then howcome is it that you hate them so much when you do?' - In a matter of speaking, as in how can you love someone - truly - if you hate their guts when things go sour? Reasonable enough adverb if you ask me.

So many times I have lead myself into thinking that I was always doing the right thing. But I wasn't. I was doing it wrongly without knowing it and insisting on it, too.

This fact has caused me embarassment time and time again. Am I stupid or what? And what's worse, is that it happens again and again no matter how I try to learn. How pathetic.

Somebody call the owners of the Guiness Book of World Records.

-------------------

"Why are women so complicated?" asked a child. 'To make men appreciate more the value of their emotional needs,' replied the wise man.

3 comments:

Nash said...

We all have our ups and downs. We all have done our shares of mistakes. The best we can do is try and avoid them the second time around.

At times, we have to be thankful for what we have, even though we cannot stop grieving for what we lost, or never had.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nash, my friend, could you elaborate on your point because i didn't quite get what you're pointing out..?

Nash said...

what I am trying to say is, just because we made mistakes, that does not make us stupid.

Also, we should try to be thankful for what we have, instead of grieving on what we lost or wish we had.

We have to live on hope, hoping life will get better instead of worse.