Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"The Story of Me" (Inspired by Noors)

This story was written some time ago - so, no funny thoughts, ok?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wish it was me you could see what I could when I look at you"
"I wish it was you who I see when I look away into the darkness of the streets"
"At a time I wish I could be where you are"
"Loving you, freely"

Wishing wasn't going to do a thing. Nor was it going to change what has happened that night. Wishing was just that: wishful thinking. Destiny had brought everything to a halt. Everything had been what it had been when you thought you had just grabbed success from the jaws of defeat. But there still exists the chance of getting what you want if you try to go further beyond the humiliation that you had set for yourself here. And that is by knowing what you want when you want it.

Everyone in this world wants to have some sort of relationship with someone around the four corners of the Earth. And you're already vulnerable as you feel you are. There are only a few things that you need to get over of. That feeling of insecurity.

"How can I trust myself with this feeling especially when I don't get any help?"
"I need to do things from now on my own; to learn and fiddle around with the tides of time and the life that surrounds it"
"But whatever is there I must not feel bound by it; I should not cast a limit"
"Time will choose its location and the moment it belongs to and a moment's plain emptiness will hit me; I am sure it will"

My life has changed profoundly. It has really. Sickness do I feel. Precious moments come and go as they will. The turn for change – so what's the deal?

Sometime ago I kept thinking. And yes I think.

I found myself thinking of many things – planning out my life ahead of me. After the significant changes in my status. Thereby arises the priorities of which I have set for myself. Just forgetting about who says 'if you can't beat them, join them'. And I am in that process. But by not surrendering but by accommodating myself to the changes needed herein.

0 comments: