Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yours truly

Today was a good day. I may even say that it was a great day even though if it started out bad. But never mind that.

Today, a few good things have happened to me.

First of all, yours truly will appear in an interview with the theweek in this week's edition. The article, hang on a sec - who am I kidding? Find out for yourself what it's all about. lol.

The second thing is that I was given the initial green light to become a regular columnist in the theweek. I still haven't decided (in co-ordination with the managing editor at the publication) as to what exactly I would be writing about; but I have a fair idea of it, though.

Third good thing that happened today to me was that I finally beat someone at Chess! lol. As lame as it may sound, I have been aiming to become better at the strategy based game and well, patience is a virtue and boy, did I earn a lot of miles or what!

I'm still waiting for a reply from my job application to a company I submitted it about 3-4 days ago. I have been told that it may take as long as a month to get a reply from them because of a huge response to their vacancy positions which were announced recently. Fingers crossed.

So, everything is going almost according to what I had planned it. I won't dwell if the person doesn't come along now. Besides, by the time I am probably 30 years old, I'd be too old to get married. Wouldn't you all agree?

0 comments: