Tuesday, September 20, 2005

At the speed of life


Why is there a picture of a person snowboarding on the top of this post?

Easy.

Things to me these days, although not complicated, are flying by me at the speed of life. And I'm sorta having a grand time at it like a small child aboard a fast train watching the secnery go by and hearing the train tracks clickity-clack.

I'm in the theweek this week, and coming up fortnightly as a regular columnist in it, too. Plus I have the upcoming job interview, which, if God permits, I will get. My sister has a new baby girl, and other beautiful things are coming along the way - I can feel it.

It just makes you - smile.

Right?

2 comments:

Nash said...

Mabrook, looking forward to reading your articles, I hope you wont stop blogging. Can we read your interview online?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nash, sure..

Let me just try to scan it for you or you could try downloading theweek from www.freetheweek.com. Although you will have to probably wait until Saturday when they upload this week's issue..

kaza: really, why is that?