Thursday, September 01, 2005

Only Time..

"If you knew that you were going to go this way then why are you taking it?"

"I wish I could explain".

"Are you as thick as you seem?"

"There's no need to go that way".

I was at the crossroads of insanity and realism. The path that I should take is no longer as clear as it should be to me. Things seemed at a blur. The hand of God has it's own way of playing with people's destinies. I wish I could move on. I wish I could just stand up and make something out of myself. But my soul is dazed. Blurry vision in sour distaste. The power to remember what I should do, I have forgotten; instructions misplaced.

"You don't need instructions to turn this thing around"
"What you need to do is stop feeling sorry for yourself"
"Get your feet on the ground"
"Stand up and be proud"

"I wish I could"
"I really do"
"But things are never as easy"
"As they may seem"

Its true. People in predicaments often think that their problems are the worst in the world even in comparison with other serious dwellings of the world's population.

Turn around to see. The truth that lies in front of me. No one's going to lend a helping hand. Unless I do it myself. Because I know by then that I am trying to do something about it. Something wise, truthful and right. The journey to where the sun should rise.

Living life is not as easy we wish it was. We were put onto this Earth without reading the fine print. Man's greatest tragedy is not his body but his mind.

Turning point of my life?
Who knows?
Perhaps - only time..

1 comments:

Paulo said...

Perhaps it is a turning point in your life. One might say Life is going to change, but then doesn't make any changes after all.. but that depends on you and you alone even when it seems everything is against you!
Keep well and may that turning point take your life to the destination you wish