Saturday, September 17, 2005

This week - the next week - the week after...

So I'm pretty much sure that the interview about me and my book will come out this week in theweek. I'll confirm it later on in the week by Tuesday.

Right now I am working on my first ever article to the same publication and its a bit hard to focus on one topic but hopefully I'll be alright.

ps: this blog in its entirety was supposed to be deleted today but I was blackmaled into not attempting it. Too bad. Its such a waste of space. Don't know why I even blog..

4 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I'd rather have a bad pizza any day than blog about something that hardly anyone ever pays attention to..

Nash said...

Oh comeon, your blog is fun. I love to read your random thoughts, so please dont delete it, keep it up...

Nash said...

One more thing, the worst case, if no one reads, these are your reflections, you will treasure them ten years from now.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nash, bro; you sound like you actually like this blog? care to share your reasons?

and how would you know that i might still blog ten years from now?