Friday, September 23, 2005

Selvador: A Battle In Your Name

Shattered pieces of broken glass
The images portrayed by my heart, is not at mass

Deliver thy name, that is on my tongue
Fortune, is man made, not by luck

Forgiven
Forsaked
This the hunger
I taste

I close my eyes
All I see is her
Within my soul, lies
The spirit of a warrior

To war, to war, my friends
To war, to war, my enemies will be hung

In war, I would die
So I can see my Princess' hazel brown eyes

Brown eyes
Soft white cheeks
The passion of love
Our hearts speak

'tis with this tongue, I speak your name
'tis with this heart, I am honored to die for your grace

'tis to this life, I pave the way for your presence
'tis to the world, I lend you my soul's vengeance

Petal of a flower
Looming beyond the greens
'tis to this day, this hour
I hear your name in the winter's cool breeze

My heart will never bend
My soul is indeed in your debt
And it is this day I have kept
Your flower of love in my heart

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

twisted: huh?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

twisted: lol

welcome to blogger world..

as it is, tagging means that you have someone tagged for answering a set of questions made by you or someone else.

but i'll see what i can do about this linking business..

after all - to forgive is to have a pizza ;o)