Monday, September 05, 2005

To every proud Omani

You may or may have not have heard or read about this site. But nonetheless, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't be aware of the fact is that the person behind it is out to seek revenge to compromise for his 'bad experience' of his stay in the Sulatanate.

The website is basically a big dramatic thing of blown proportion. And to tell you the truth the two parties involved are both equal to share the guilt of the situation.

It is discouraging though, that our authorities are doing nothing to respond to the matter in hand. Not even the OmanTel 'Net hotline desk (wow - that's a long name). And them leaving it to the person who's reading the website leaves an open chance for more and more people to believe in the story - and seriously folks, even I don't know where I stand from this ludacris site. But I'll tell you one thing for sure: I feel obligated to open a counter attak against these people behind the website.

You would too, if you were a proud Omani such as I..

1 comments:

Arabian Princess said...

I did read the site and my blood started boiling and was trying to find a way to write them back but they didnt even have thier e-mail ..

but then, I thought about it .. and realised why did the authorities didnt do anything about it ..

the more attention given to them, the more we are helping them to reach thier goal! So "let the dogs bark" and I am sure whoever wants to really know about Oman wouldnt listen to them!