Thursday, September 29, 2005

Stay the course

Although things are pretty messed up for me at the moment I am not going to give in.

I have plans for my future that I will see through no matter what or how long it may take.

The succession of these plans don't depend on the factor of time or finance, although, they would help. But my determenation will get me through this small obstacle course.

Inshallah, I will be able to carry them out sooner than later.

Its such a shame though, that this is happening .. and now.

Oh, well.

Can't have everything you want in life.

And this is what you get when you turn yourself into a feelingless person, I guess.

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

heyyyyyyyyyy kaza..

long time no hear!

where ya been toots?

and yes everything is just fine...just a minor speed bump on the way, that's all