Monday, September 26, 2005

Salam Namaste

Hey hey hey people..

What's up?

Not much, huh? Is that pretty much why I am here to make your lives even better? I wonder...perhaps I am the 9th or 10th wonder of the world (the 8th wonder of the world is the woman, if you didn't know)..

Well, in case you're wondering. Everything was even better today. The only thing that was bad about it was that I woke up really late because a friend of mine had called me up and woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after that. But all in all I had a good one.

I remembered that today is my relative's birthday; she's 23 and she had already celebrated her birthday by the time I got online to send her a wish. And even though I had already sent her a few greetings before hand; I wanted to post an online birthday wish but this damn internet connection wouldn't let me. So here's to you, my relative, a happy happy happy 23rd birthday.

Moving on; I watched an Indian movie today which had recently opened up at Ruwi Cinema, called Salam Namaste featuring Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan. It's close to the concept of Kal Ho Na Ho which also featured the Indian star Sharukh Khan, and the theme is the romantuic comedy which outlines specific Indian movies nowadays. I recommend it to anyone whose a movie buff like me and loves romantic comedies.

My plan is working well, because I got an email today that my debut article would appear in the theweek in the first week of October - which is not more than 2 weeks away. So I am excited about that and what response it may carry.

Another thing is that my new book - Wonderous World - would be available at stores in no more than 2 weeks time. Great timing, I know. It could even be 10 days. So that's got me even more excited.

My interview for the company is coming up on the 3rd of October, which is making me somewhat nervous because it's been 7 months since I was last employed at some investment firm. But I hope everything will be ok.

And last but not least, I will be signing up next month to a certain gym to get my body shape well - physically. Because if you look good, you'll feel good, too. And I am really excited about that, too. I remember the last time we were enrolled into a gym - our family, that is, was when I was less than 5 years old. And that I remember very vaguely.

I think I should start praying. My life is becoming really good to me that I have everything I ever wished for at the current time and that, too, will probably only last for some time. I should start thanking God for all the wonderful times I am having now so He would remember me when I get sick next time (which I hopefully won't) and He would help me also to find the perfect woman for me, inshallah.

Salam, Namaste..

0 comments: