Saturday, October 01, 2005

Flickville - Muscat, Oman

Hectic week beginning Saturday;

- Saturday; working on another article for the theweek. Evening; ESO lecture at Majan University College at 7pm.
- Sunday; hospital check-up.
- Monday; job interview with Gulf Air.
- Tuesday; check if my new book is ready - don't think it would be. My first article for theweek would be published.
- Wednesday; meeting up with a friend during 'lunch-time' for a chat and to get something. Evening; family gathering.
- Thursday; second family gathering during the week, though I doubt there will be one, to personal to explain.
Friday; kick back and relax.

Plus the fact that sometime during the week, there will be work going on to get my book's promotion in place, and time to work out, inshallah. Plus I would make my decision on whether to do a job or get my MBA.

Man. I need a rest just from proof-reading this.

Where's that Coke when you need it?

ps: Ramadhan Kareem in advance people. Don't be caught watching the TV, stuffing yourselves with food and googling at people during the month - do something productive.

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

kaza: well currently i am still waiting to see what happens with the job interview and if that doesn't go through then i will definitely go for the MBA..

why do you think my life is interesting - is it because i am so tied up in doing a lot of things? or what?