Monday, October 10, 2005

Blood, Gore & Pain

For the last few days, I have been feeling quite depressed, even though that when I do go out I tend to forget whatever it is that is making me feel depressed.

Before that, also, I have had a condition whereby my nose bleeds heavily for no apparent reason accompanied by a throbbing sensation in my forehead, that, if touched, strikes utter pain.

I don't want to tell the doctor about this so I don't end up in the hospital again, nor do I want to tell my family about it either.

I just want to live a normal life.

Is that too much to ask for?

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

twisted & jawaher: thanks a lot for your concern, guys. But I have no desire to go anywhere near my doctor and tell him about this.

It'll pass - whatever it is.

I've been in tougher situations..

thanks again for your concern! ;o)