Saturday, October 22, 2005

If yesterday is today, then what it is tomorrow?

Yes, I do feel a little sick. But I don't care.

I can't bare the thought of going back to the hospital for a check up (which I have on Sunday) that'll include a stay over possibly. I mean, seriously, their beds are really small.

And I wanted to do so many things in Ramadhan; but everytime I want to do it I either forget about it during the course of day or just postpone it to another time saying if it's not of a critical issue then it can surely wait.

So I need to get off my lazy butt and go to OmanTel to pay off my bill before they find another reason to cut me off the connection (they could do that, but I wouldn't care less). Plus I want to take advantage of the ADSL Ramadhan offer as soon as possible. But I have heard that they still take more than 2 weeks to get you sorted out, if that's the case, then why cram up so many people for the sour offer? I mean, we already know OmanTel is the worst service provider in the country, if not the world, so what else is it trying to prove?

And I seriously need to look into two more issues; work out & part time job. I can talk so much about them as if they were my long lost friends, but if I don't do something about it I am gonna end up actually liking the situation I have myself in - 'looking for a job'.

And for once, you can all be proud of me, he he, I didn't go to Starbucks. In fact, I was invited to a pre-birthday party of someone I have known for a few days and I have to say it was nice. Really. I saw some people I knew that I hadn't seen in a long time, plus I got to meet some new people, kinda like expanding the circle if you know what I mean. We promised each other that we'd probably get together after or during Eid holidays to have some sort of get together.

And not to make it all sound so badly at this end of the post; but I don't know what it is about me, but even though I love the winter season here in Oman (it's my favorite season, actually) but it gets me really thinking; real gloom-like nature; sometimes depressed. Does anyone have answer to that?

Allahuma anni kunt anwi el 9yam..

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

i wouldn't want to go and visit the hospital, let alone a psychiatrist..

i'm just not bothered to do things these days..

i think i have accustomed myself to the situation that i am in for too long. i will surely do something about it very very very soon - i promise myself..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

hmmm...

why are you so worried or let's say; concerned about me and my situation?