Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blogging is caring..

So I finally got off my ass and went to the hospital today. Did everything everyone's been pestering me about.

Turns out I am fine and dandy. Nothing's wrong with me at all. My Hgb level is stable after 3 months at 13.4. The reason why I am bleeding so easily these days - according to the doctor - is because of an injection I take every alternate day which is called Deltaparine Sodium. Basically, what it does is make the blood more liquified so even if you have a minor scratch that's near a blood vessel then you could easily bleed for a little longer than usual - though, nothing to worry about either.

And I had to take in that horrible sour milk contrast before I went in for the CT scan. Yughh. If I ever find out the name of the person who invented that stuff. I'll murder him.

Apart from that, I am A.OK.

So, on with the show, huh?

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

not really...

:op