Saturday, October 29, 2005

6am

Have you ever sat up until like 6 o'clock in the morning and walked a bit outside?

You would notice that not only is the whole place quite, but you can also hear the faintest sound; your heart beat. Not even crickets are up at that time. They'd still be dreaming of grassier sides of the planet to move on to.

Try taking a long long walk down that narrow long dark lonely road. Believe me when I say you would feel refreshed.

I have done that more than once.

Why? Because I feel - and I know this is the wrong word to be using but it's the only word I can come up with - so sensual. It gives you a feeling of love. You'd have to experience it to know what I am trying to say.

And when I say 'taking a walk', I don't mean driving around inside your car. No. Get out, and literally, do the walking part.

Just try it. Let me know afterwards how you feel..

4 comments:

Nash said...

6 am? You must be an early bird Ali. Well, its nice to start your day early. Do you go to the beach at that time? I miss Omani beaches.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nash: I used to be like that, until I got really lazy. But I do it every now and then when I can't get to sleep or when I feel like just staying up all night because I am thinking about something. And I love the Omani beaches. Especially at winter time..

jawaher: i used to love it. but it doesn't love me anymore. ;oP

but that's all going to change soon inshallah. tomorrow i am enrolling into a gym class to break the routine i am living in. now inshallah i will become more healthier. bas gooli 'inshallah'..

;o)

One Nine Seven One said...

Done ;)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nomaadic: i saw it...hilarious post...

thanks!

;o)