Sunday, October 02, 2005

what a day, what a day, what a day

I typed and I typed and I typed. I must have typed at least 150 words or more and erased the whole damn thing. It just didn't 'feel' right.

That damn article needs to be ready within a fortnight and I haven't a clue on what to write next about. Where's a muse when you need one, eh?

I also went to the ESO (Environmental Society Oman) presentation and it was quite interesting. I learnt that the Arabian Oryx and Turtles are not the only endangered species in Oman, but also the Houbara Bustard which lives in the southern region of the Sultanate. But you couldn't get clear data about the animal because there are no actual systematic data that are carried out. Therefore, you only rely on who hunts, breeds and possibly eats them on what they could inform you about this creature. Such a shame. I wonder if mankind was treated this way how would it feel? Makes think back to the old movie and its recent remake; Planet of the Apes.

My eyes are getting really burnt up by staring at this screen whilst I type, I best crash in since tomorrow (today actually, 'cause it's early early morning) I have a hospital check up. Although I think everything will turn out alright. Who knows, maybe this time I will have an Hgb level of 15 or more?

Some people I know need that blood. I sell 100 Rials to the pint. he he he he - kidding.

2 comments:

Tia said...

hope your check-up went well :), and thanks for adding the button in your blog it means a lot!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

@ allured: thanks .. everything went well. my Hgb is still at 13 so anyone out there that wants any donation of blood tell me now before its gone ;oP

and i am all too happy to help out with something as simple as putting a button on my blog to help out in spreading your message around.. ;o)