Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sohar

This idea has been in my head for ages now because I was so damn bored with everything being repititive.

Tomorrow I leave for Sohar. Don't ask me why. I just wanna do it. And this time I will do it. Better than having to stay here in Muscat and do nothing at all and afterwards complain about it.

It'll be a nice drive. Don't know what time I'll be going but probably around 2pm onwards so when I am back in Muscat it would be around iftar time.

Maybe I'll take a few pics of my fellow bored inmates on the way (i.e.: goats in trucks)..

Wish me luck..

Hope I never come back..(ok, leave that to when I get married and stuff)

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks, Jawaher

;o)

Unknown said...

hello .. question pls. .. How far is Suhar from Muscat in Kilometers?